Potions Supplies
HandmadeDragons
MovingDragons
LatexDragons

Forums

Forum Home > Announcements & New Items > Kalamazoo, MI Reptile Expo

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

We are tentatively planning on going to the Kalamazoo Michigan Reptile and Exotics Expo on July 18 as a vendor, selling our PYO and painted Coiled Baby Ball Python snakes.

The expo itself is in the fairgrounds, and admission is $4 per person over age 10, children 6-10 are $2, and under 2 years are free. More information can be found on their site: http://www.kalamazooreptileshow.com/

More information will be posted here as the date gets closer.

May 7, 2009 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

KoishiiKitty

Oh cool!!! I wish I could go, I home they sell. Do you have cards to give out with them that have the website on them?

May 24, 2009 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

Well, I have business cards with the website, so if someone is interested but doesn't have the money, they can always come back.

The hangtags with the snakes don't have the website on them. Maybe I should change that. :dry:

June 7, 2009 at 1:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

Oh yeah, if you want to have any snakes painted up ahead of time, I'd be happy to put em on the table and sell them for you. You ship em to me, I'll paypal you anything that sells. If you want anything that doesnt sell shipped back I'd be happy to do that. And don't be afraid to post your paints here on the board to sell. The more the merrier. :)

June 7, 2009 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KoishiiKitty

omg yay! that would be a lovely! I definately would like to paint a few and send them to you to see how they do.  hmm. I will have to plan this week and buy three possibly...i'll have do decide on what colors to do.

June 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

No problem. I might have to see some more of your paints before I decide for sure which/how many snakes I want to send you. Lol. I love both of yours so far!

June 11, 2009 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

A small update as far as the Kzoo expo..

I have not been told for sure wether or not I'll be able to get the day off from my "real" job to be able to go to the event, but of course I'll be trying my best to do so.

I have been told that if I cannot make it, I am still more than welcome to come to another show on another month, without having to pay for the unused table all over again. They do them every month through December (I think they do them all year, but that's as far ahead of time as they have posted).

Ideally I'd like to do this month or possibly August (when the snake breeders will have their babies hatching, so theoretically there'll be more people coming to the show), and again in either November or December for the holiday rush. I'd love to be able to go every month but I just don't think that's possible any time soon. With my work schedule the way it's been lately, working 60+ hour weeks, I just won't have time to make that many snakes every month.

But we'll see. Maybe someday. ;)

July 7, 2009 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

Due to my work schedule, I will not be able to attend the July expo, but I am trying to get things prepared to be a vendor at the August 22 show instead. Koshii (or anyone else), if you're still interested in having some painted snakes on the table at the expo just let me know. :)

July 18, 2009 at 1:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KoishiiKitty

lol, ah well that works out. i was not able to buy more to paint in time if you had gone :)

--

KoishiiKitty is up a tree.

ART gallery: http://koishii-kitty.deviantart.com/

October 17, 2009 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Copyright Andrea Brink Christian 2003-2012