Forums
Gallery
TCD's Charities
Potions Supplies
HandmadeDragons
MovingDragons
LatexDragons

Forums

Forum Home > PYO Ball Python Gallery > "Copper Rose" Python- #1 of 10 listed on ebay

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

The gallery is temporarily down, so I'll add my other photos of her later, but she is up for sale on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Copper-Rose-1-Ball-Python-Snake-Signed-Numbered-PYO_W0QQitemZ230347708180QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a1cb1714&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

June 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KoishiiKitty

I saw this one on ebay! he is very pretty! that red golden color is soooo nice and i love how you do your eyes!

June 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

Thanks. The light coat of gold paint makes her appear a little more.. uh.. dull? I don't know what word I really want to use here. The gold masks a little bit of the pretty red that showed up in the photo (the gold made my flash go crazy. Couldn't get a clear shot.).

Heh, interesting story behind the gold paint.. I have some beautiful paint my dad gave me that goes on clear, but in the sun, gives you a GORGEOUS rainbow glitter effect all over. I thought I had found a gold glitter version of that paint, which is what I thought I was putting on this snake..

Turns out it's not! It's just spray gold paint. Oops! Still looks pretty, just not what I was going for originally. :)

June 11, 2009 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thecopperdragon
Site Owner

Note: She didn't sell on ebay, so if anyone is interested, she is still for sale. $75 was my asking price, but I may be willing to bring that down if someone is really interested in her. She'll be going to the Kalamazoo Reptile Expo on July 18th to try to find a home there otherwise.

June 15, 2009 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Copyright Andrea Brink Christian 2003-2012